TURCO BRITISH ASSOCIATION ANTALYA
The Turkish courses launched in our association are addressed to foreign individuals willing to learn Turkish. The classes are organized in a way that the attendants have the chance to participate actively to the activities to reinforce the grammatical language knowledge.
ENJOY THE :
· Intimate atmosphere,
· Lectures by experienced professional teachers
· Interactive teaching methods based on speaking
· Social & cultural activities
· Examples from the Turkish Culture
· Small classes with limited number of students
· Examples from real life situations
· Regular&Intensive Programs, Conversation Classes
· One-to-One training on request
· Remedial classes
· Film demonstrations
· Internet Access
· Other facilities
VISA AND RESIDENCY PERMIT
Turco British Association (TBA) Language Programs are approved and accredited by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
Enrollment to TBA-Turkish Learning Center, Turkish Programs enables you to get a one-year student visa and residency permit in Turkey
· For a start, you should apply to our school via e-mail or phone to get a Letter of Acceptance. For this, you are supposed to send us your passport information and express the date you wish to start your tuition.
· With the Letter of Acceptance we send, you are supposed to apply to the Turkish Consulate nearest to your territory to be issued a student visa.
· You must make your application as soon as possible considering that the visa procedures may take approximately 3 months.
· You will be issued a residency permit after arriving to Turkey with your student visa and the documents about your enrollment in our Turkish program. Our school will help you for the procedures in Turkey.
· Students who come to Turkey on a student visa should enroll in our programs for a period of at least 6 months. You may pay your tuition fee on arrival or you may send it to our bank account before you arrive.
· If the Turkish Consulate that you have applied requires to see an invoice for your first payment, only then you shall be charged a 150 $ of preregistration fee, which will be considered as a part of your total payment you shall do on arrival but will be non-refundable in case your visa is not accepted for some reason.
You may apply to the state or private dormitories in Antalya with a document you'll get from our school after your registration. Other than dorms, our school could also assist you with two different accommodation options:
. Homestay with a single person
. Homestay with a Turkish family
· State dorms generally provide breakfast and dinner. Prices are reasonable. (Monthly avarage is around 100$) However, you are supposed to share your room with 3-5 more students. Beddings and towels are generally not provided.
· Costs in private dorms are higher (Monthly avarage is around 400$) Breakfast and dinner is generally provided.
· Registration for a minimum period of 6 months is generally compulsory in the dorms and curfew is always applied.
· Cost for homestays are similar to private dorms (Monthly avarage 400$) Breakfast , beddings and towels and sometimes dinner is provided. Minimum stay is 2-4 weeks. Homestay with a Turkish family may bring some social limitations but usually there is no curfew. But in Turkey, family homestay is generally available for female students rather than male students. International students mostly prefer to share the house with a single owner. There may be 1-2 international students that you can share the house with.
· We can assist you with your accommodation only if you send us a request at least one month before your arrival date.
Antalya Türk İngiliz Kültür Derneği 2011-2012 © Her Hakkı Saklıdır.